Monday, August 20, 2012

The Rules and Procedures

This site's sole purpose is to help funnel the dreams and inspirations of writers and artists alike.  So the rules are small but sometimes, it's necessary to point things out.

CREATE, CREATE, CREATE

Use whatever medium you are comfortable with.  If you like to paint, then paint.  If you like to draw, then draw.  If you want to use photographs, or photoshop, or all of the above, go right ahead.  The point is you are creating something.

THE TIME FRAME

At the beginning of every month, thirty items will be posted.  These pictures and words will be used for inspiration.  Use them however you see fit (that's kinda the point, right?)  They will be showcased in groups of five so hopefully they'll be plenty of things to choose from.  If more than thirty is requested, then I'll strive to post more.

PLEASE SHARE

It's my hope that we can build something from this.  When you are ready with your art, we'd like to see it posted.  If you want me to do it, please email me at

sewershark3022@gmail.com

If you want to be authorized to post on this blog, definitely let me know that and I'll add you.


MORE TO COME, SOONER THAN LATER

I'll be posting the thirty items soon.  Normally I would wait till September 1st but I'll actually be out of town at that time.  I'll even post up a link when I get back :)

Take care and thanks for stopping by


Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment